Ni-Cd cells and batteries with pocket plate electrodes have a proven design and reliability to give maximum service life. Its eminent features make our Ni-Cd battery to be one of the most reliable and adequate systems available in the market with a cost-effective, durable as well as a safe solution.
The M type has been especially designed for “mixed loads” that include a mixture of high and low rates of discharge. It is used for frequent and infrequent discharges and the recommended discharge time is 30 min to 180 min.
Ni-Cd battery cells fulfil all requirements according to IEC 60623 and EN 60623.
Ni-Cd cells can be assembled into many different configurations, for example:
- Placing on battery racks and cabinets
- Mounting as compact blocks
- Assembling in plastic / stainless steel crates or battery troughs
- recommended discharge time: 30 min to 180 min
- available capacity range 11 Ah to 1390 Ah
- high final discharge voltage (1.15 V/cell) at a discharge rate of 5 hours with 0.2 C5A
- excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- no risks of terminal decompose or sudden death due to the plate construction
- extremely long life time - over 20 years in stationary cycling operations
- operational temperature range between – 40°C to + 50°C
- extremely long storage life - for several years in a discharged state under correct conditions
- robust construction - hard-wearing and insensitive to faults in maintenance
- generous electrolyte reserve – long maintenance interval
- translucent plastic cases for visible electrolyte level
- Safety lighting,
- Power and substations,
- Alternative energy stations,
- Ship equipment,
- Oil and gas refineries