The HOPPECKE grid | power V H is an innovative, vented, lead-acid battery with liquid electrolyte for stationary operation. The special feature of this series is the pocketing of the 3D structured electrode with excellent current conductance. It assures outstanding high current capability, maximum energy density per footprint and an extremely long service life.
The main area of application for the grid | power V H is in UPS systems, power supply and substations. Adherence to DIN 40739 dimensions ensures highest level of compatibility when replacing existing equipment and for integration with the extension of existing battery systems. It substantially increases the performance of your battery system within existing battery rooms.
A further outstanding property of this lead-acid battery is the impact-resistant, transparent SAN jar, which is extremely resistant to common cleaning agents and enables convenient monitoring of the electrolyte level. The HOPPECKE terminal system connector virtually excludes corrosion and even reduces the risk of short-circuits during installation.
Combination with the HOPPECKE grid | aquagen recombination system lengthens the interval between water refills to the point where almost no maintenance is required, thus significantly reducing operating costs.
- Very good high-current capability – low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Very high expected service life – due to optimized low-antimony selenium alloy
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance-free – optional use of AquaGen® recombination system minimizes emission of gas and aerosols
- Nominal voltage: 4 Vdc, 6 Vdc
- Nominal capacity: 4 Vdc, 305 Ah and 348 Ah
- Nominal capacity: 6 Vdc, 23 Ah to 261 Ah
- Technology: FLOODED
- Contact: Top Terminal
- Life time: 15 years
- Power Supply Systems,