The HOPPECKE sun | power VR L is a sealed lead-acid battery for cyclical applications.
Our innovative gel technology makes it virtually maintenance-free – replenishment with water is not necessary. Use of a proven tubular plate design ensures excellent cycle stability during operation with partial discharge (partial state of charge), as in village power supplies, for example.
A format proven to DIN 40742 makes it extremely versatile.
The option for horizontal arrangement means the sun | power VR L makes ideal use of existing spaces.
The use of HOPPECKE system connectors results in it providing increased short-circuit protection even during installation.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling – due to innovative Gel-technology
- Very high cycle stability during PSoC1 operation – due to tubular plate design with efficient charge current acceptance
- Maximum compatibility – dimensions according to DIN 40742
- Optimal space utilization – due to possibility of horizontal arrangement
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Nominal voltage: 2 Vdc
- Nominal capacity: from 204 Ah up to 3089 Ah
- Technology: VRLA GEL - OPzV
- Contact: Top Terminal
SERVICE LIFE IN CYCLES AND DEPTH OF DISCHARGE
- Village power supplies
- Hybrid systems
- Peak Shaving/voltage stabilisation
- Stations of mobile communications
- Sustainable tourism
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Pumping systems.